Our services are designed to help clients achieve better business results, in less time, through more productive conversations, whether face-to-face or remote. Customized to fit the needs of each organization, our training and consulting services provide practical guidelines, tips and tools that can be applied immediately to current projects and issues.
Contact us today to learn more about these services.
Click on links below for more information:
- Facilitation Services information sheet
- Facilitation skills training for face-to-face and virtual facilitation
- Case studies
- Blended facilitation – description and examples
- Planning and Running Effective Remote Team Meetings
- Project Jumpstart workshop – information sheet
- Make Virtual Meetings an Everyday Reality – ezine article
We help clients develop the skills, competencies and confidence they need to achieve great results through successful collaboration, whether face-to-face or virtual.
- Essential Skills for Leading High-Performing Virtual Teams and Exceptional Virtual Meetings - a day-long, on-site workshop plus virtual classroom session
- From Good to Great – Facilitation Skills Training
- Transforming Technical Consultants into Great Meeting Leaders
- Bridging the Distance –a virtual classroom series designed to strengthen remote or virtual team collaboration
- Collaborating Across Cultures
- Creation of Customized Action Learning Workshops
- Virtual Classroom 1-2-3, a consulting service designed to help you translate your traditional classroom courses into engaging virtual classroom experiences
"Nancy Settle-Murphy's work is strategic, results-oriented and pragmatic at the same time. She has the unique ability to view solutions from the systemic perspective as well as the practical implementation level. She is a gem to work with!" - Kate Mason, Performance Consultant, Hewlett-Packard