Guided Insights excels in designing and facilitating productive conversations that lead to great results in less time, whether participants converse eye-to-eye, via phone, web or a combination.
Most of our clients put a premium on participants’ time. That’s why we use a "blended facilitation" approach, where we determine the optimum blending of virtual and face-to-face facilitation, as well as the best use of asynchronous ("any time") and synchronous (simultaneous) communication methods. This way, conversations are both efficient and effective, consistently meeting or exceeding objectives in a surprisingly short period of time.
Recent facilitation engagements include:
- Strategy planning sessions for a large Boston hospital
- Team-building activities for a small global virtual team
- Brainstorming sessions for members of a F50 IT project team
- Virtual peer roundtable of new virtual team leaders
- Training facilitators to lead virtual meetings
Click on links below for more information:
- Facilitation Services information sheet
- Facilitation skills training for face-to-face and virtual facilitation
- Case studies
- Blended facilitation – description and examples
- Planning and Running Effective Remote Team Meetings
- Project Jumpstart workshop – information sheet
- Make Virtual Meetings an Everyday Reality – ezine article
“Nancy is an expert in facilitation in many different forms – planning, making sure meetings are effective, working out what will be done, who need to be there, how it will work, and addressing issues that come up. She truly enjoys bringing people to agreement, facilitating conversation and moving things forward.”
Leading Integrated Healthcare System
"The Leading Effective Remote Teams instructor was very successful in getting input from the various participants resulting in a very informative, collegiate discussion."
IT manager, large North American financial services firm