Guided Insights helps people and organizations get important work done, faster, from wherever they are. We do this through a combination of consulting, facilitation, training and coaching services, delivered remotely, onsite, or a combination. Helping organizations thrive in the virtual workplace has been our primary focus since 2001.
Each program is created especially to meet the unique needs of our clients. Recent projects include:
- Virtual leadership skills training and coaching, with a focus on building trust and managing performance
- Leading interactive virtual workshops to help people plan and lead more interactive remote meetings
- Guiding virtual teams to create operating principles
- Managing dysfunctional behavior, virtually
- Facilitation of virtual strategic planning processes
- Converting onsite focus groups to the virtual world
- Transforming onsite instructor-led training to engaging virtual learning programs
- Moving onsite conferences online
- Navigating across cultural differences
Whether you want to strengthen collaboration and communication across your virtual or hybrid-remote team, need help making your virtual meetings or learning programs more engaging and interactive, or simply want a thought partner to brainstorm possible ways to address a special challenge, we’re here for you.
Please contact us to set up a conversation so we can explore ways we may be able to work together to address your greatest challenges.
“Nancy is one of the best facilitators/trainers I have ever worked with. I appreciate the passion, enthusiasm and professionalism she brings to everything she does .”
Eve Zuber, Organization Development, IBM
“Nancy walked my organization through a full strategic planning effort. I learned a lot from our partnership and appreciated her perspective and insights. Her work certainly propelled us forward as an organization. She absorbed herself in our organization and community to ensure our best outcome. I look forward to working with Nancy again in the future!”
Kati Stoermer, Executive Director, NRG Oncology
“It is a powerful learning journey working with Nancy. Her attention to detail, ability to collaborate and depth of knowledge have made all the projects we’ve collaborated on to date a success. Thank you for adding value at every turn!”
Amy Vine, Organizational Development and Learning Director,
Commonwealth Care Alliance