Learn and practice skills, tips and tools to master the virtual workplace
- Team leaders can influence without authority, motivate and galvanize a virtual team for top performance
- Blend asynchronous and synchronous communication tools to get the most out of any virtual team
- Design and facilitate virtual meetings that are well-run, focused, and completely engaging
- Build trust, cultivate relationships across your team
- Navigate cross-cultural and generational differences in the absence of visual cues
- Apply new tips and tools for addressing commonly-recurring challenges
- …And much more!
We work with clients to:
- Customize course content, including case studies and scenarios
- Devise a series of highly-interactive activities that reflect the needs and culture of each client
- Prepare participants for a successful learning experience
This workshop is delivered on a client’s site for up to 20 participants. Participants with some experience leading virtual teams or virtual meetings are likely to benefit most. All workshop participants will also attend a one-hour virtual classroom session in advance, designed to show how to keep virtual participants engaged..