Today’s leaders need to know how to lead productive and engaging meetings to get more done, faster. Whether these meetings take place in conference rooms, on the phone or on the web, Guided Insights’ facilitation skills training workshops can help. By learning and practicing new skills and tips with their colleagues, participants emerge as confident and competent facilitators, ready to apply what they’ve learned immediately to their own work. All of our workshops are customized to reflect the actual challenges and needs of each participant group. Our facilitation skills training workshops are delivered both onsite and virtually.
“Nancy delivered what she promised—an action-packed two days with a range of activities to engage everyone.”
– Karen Keefe
MathWorks Organization Development Manager
“Nancy customized a facilitation skills training program, and provided tips and tools for continuing education , which has already paid off with more productive meetings ever since.”
Manager of Program Services, Consortium for Energy Efficiency
Guiding principles that set our facilitation skills training workshops apart:
- Learning sticks best when the content is customized to real-life situations
- Most facilitators need to be adept in both the face-to-face and virtual worlds
- People need a safe place to practice handling difficult situations and challenging dynamics
Our facilitation skills workshops can be run both onsite and virtually, or a combination of ways.
Please contact me to brainstorm how Guided Insights can help your organization cultivate the kind of confident and competent facilitators you need to help get great work done, fast.
- Facilitation Skills Training – Delivered Live, Onsite
- Facilitation Skills Training – Delivered Live, Remotely
- Facilitation Skills Training for Cross-Cultural Conversations
- Facilitation Skills Training Info Sheet – PDF
Related Articles by Nancy Settle-Murphy